My Muse

In Greek mythology there were nine muses. Three of them were deticated to poetry. Calliope was for Epic Poetry which has now turned into today's general writing. Erato for lyric Poetry, that has become is today's prose. Lastly, Polyhymnia for Choral Poetry, things like hymns or songs fall in this catagory. So I am tapping into my muses, Calliope, Erato, and Polyhymnia; and giving you my soul.

Monday, September 6, 2010

drabble.... 100 word art

I am taking a creative writing class in school. this is actually one of my assignments. write 100 word(no more no less) story on anything.


Here she was again, quarter after ten and still no sign of him. She knew the office closed at seven and with traffic it should only take an hour to get home. With this thought she picked up her wedding album, “Robert and Jane Dutton, June 12th 2005 Happiness Always” what a crock of bull. She was done. Going about her normal routine, filling a plate and placing it in the oven, this time she added a note.

Robert,

Enjoy your dinner. I hope it is as good as your appetizer.

Happiness Always,

Jane

When Robert arrived, Jane was gone.


So what do you think? I know its been a while now but I am still around!

until the fates let us,

Ali

1 comment:

  1. I really like it! I see a few small editing issues but nothing major. It's a great story and quite well-rounded for a 100 word limit.
    I hope you get a good grade on it!

    ReplyDelete